Dr. Lidia Vaneska – Aesthetic Dermatologist
Dr. Lidia Vaneska is a specialist in dermatology and aesthetic surgery at Hill Clinic.
She graduated in medicine from the Medical University – Plovdiv in 2007.
Specialized in dermatology and venereology at Alexandrovska University Hospital in Sofia in 2012.
In 2009 specialized at the Dermatology and Allergology Clinic of the Medical University, Ludwig Maximilian University – Munich, Germany.
Additional skills acquired at international training courses and practical seminars in Monaco, Cannes, Munich, Berlin, Rome, Edinburgh in the field of aesthetic surgery and clinical dermatology.
Chosen as reference physician for injection of Teoxane fillers for Bulgaria in 2015.
Additional courses and certificates for
- · Dermatohistopathology
- · Dermatosurgery
- · Dermatoscopy
- · Cryotherapy
- · Photodynamic therapy
- · Allergological testing
- · Injection of botulinum toxin
- · Injection of hyaluronic acid (Teosyal, Restylane, Princess, Juvaderm, Stylage)
- · Injection of other fillers (Radiesse, Ellance)
- · Plasma lift
- · Autologous tissue reconstruction
- · Mesotherapy
- · elos technology of Syneron
- · Fraxel laser, CO2 laser, Palomar, Nd:YAG
- · Chemical exfoliation, peeling
- · Thread Lifting Technology
Regular participant in all major dermatological congresses, both in Bulgaria and abroad.
Bulgarian Medical Association
Bulgarian Dermatological Association
European Society of Aesthetic Surgery
English, German, Serbian, Macedonian